Steraligner - Aligner & Retainer Cleaning Solution
Steraligner cleans your aligners or retainers and removes 99.9% of bacteria* in just 3 minutes.
No tablets or crystals, simply pour steraligner into a jar or bowl and place your aligner in the solution. Steraligner goes to work immediately to clean and sanitize your aligners. With daily use, Steraligner can help reduce yellowing, staining, and bad breath caused by dirty aligners.
How to use Steraligner
- Pour just enough of the concentrated cleaner in soaking jar provided to reach the fill line marked on the side of jar.
- Place aligners carefully into the soaking dish and fill with tap water until aligners are covered.
- Allow aligners to soak for 3-5 minutes.
- Take aligners out of the soaking dish and hold in sink. Wet toothbrush and scrub both sides of each aligner. Exercise care when brushing to ensure cleaning solution remains away from eyes.
- Rinse aligners, toothbrush, and hands thoroughly with running water. Ensure cleaning solution has been completely rinsed off.
- Discard remaining soaking solution and rinse soaking dish. Store for future use.
*Tested by independent laboratory
L&L Orthodontics deliver Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays) Australia wide.
Click and Collect
We offer FREE click and collect for all orders - Select 'Pick Up' at Checkout. We have two click and collect locations. The first is our Templestowe clinic at 1 Milne st, Templestowe. The other location is our city practice, Level 15, 15 Collins Street, Melbourne.
We will contact you via email to let you know your order is ready to collect. Make sure to bring your confirmation email when you come to collect your order.
When your order comes in we will aim to settle the order that day, however we do not guarantee a specific delivery time. Please allow 1-7 business days before your parcel arrives.
Once your item is dispatched L&L Orthodontics is not responsible for any damage or delays caused by unforeseen circumstances. If for any reason your product does not arrive or is damaged we can help to resolve these issues if need be. All returns and refunds are handled individually and we are committed to providing the best customer service.
If an incorrect address is provided when checking out, L&L Orthodontics will not be responsible for re-delivering the product. The customer will be responsible for all delivery costs associated with shipping out a new product.